CalenGoo – Calendar and Tasks 1.0.181 build 1475 Apk patched latest is a Productivity Android app
Download last version CalenGoo – Calendar and Tasks Apk patched For Android with direct link
CalenGoo – Calendar and Tasks is a Productivity android app made by Dominique Andre Gunia that you can install on your android devices an enjoy !
CalenGoo is a flexible and extensive calendar app with integrated task management. It is designed to make it easier and faster to work with your calendar on your phone. By its diverse configuration options you can customize it to suit your needs. This way your appointments and tasks are presented in a clear way that makes planning easier.
By integrating the Android calendar, it can be synced with many calendar systems such as Google, Exchange, CalDAV and iCloud. In addition, a direct sync with Google Calendar is integrated that you can use to sync all your past and future events.
Using the five calendar views (day, week, month, agenda, year) you can view your appointments and tasks in different ways. Appointments can be color coded and you can copy and move them using drag&drop.
Under “Settings > Design” you can choose from different designs.
Tasks can be managed in the task view and synced with Google Calendar. Just add your Google account under “Settings > Tasks”.
A built-in Evernote sync allows you to display Evernote reminders and you can attach Evernote notes to appointments.
If you have any questions or problems, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. You can open the settings using the icon with the three dots in the top right corner.
– Drag&drop to copy, move, open and delete events
– A wide selection of widgets (day, week, month, list, tasks)
– Sharing calendars with other people and inviting people to appointments (via Google Calendar).
– Supports the same recurrence rules for recurring events as Google Calendar
– Icons can be assigned to events (when syncing directly with Google) and are also displayed in Google Calendar
– Improved time and date picker
– Search function
– Various reminder functions
– Multiple reminder types when syncing with Google Calendar (SMS,
email and pop-up)
– The birthdays and anniversaries of your contacts can be displayed.
– Floating and completable events ( )
– Appointments can be sent by SMS or email. When sending them by email, an ICS file can be attached so that the recipient can import the appointment directly.
– Calendars can be exported and imported as ICS files.
– Templates can be created to quickly create new appointments. Templates can also be combined.
– Print function to print various calendar views into a PDF file
– Android Wear support for creating appointments and tasks by voice.
– Local attachments
– Tasks in events
– Contacts can be linked to events
For more details please see here:
– Separately configurable widgets of the same type, e.g multiple agenda widgets that show different sets of calendars.
– To be able to undelete a deleted event for a few seconds you can turn “Settings > Display and Use > General > Show undo action” on.
– It is now possible to sync directly via Wi-Fi with the Windows/macOS version of CalenGoo by creating a “Local sync” account under “Settings > Accounts > Add account”.
– Added support for Evernote 10
– Bug fixes