C4droid – C/C++ compiler & IDE Mod Apk
C4droid, the best C/C IDE C/C compiler for Android is
* Online C/C compiler: Create your applications and use them on Android devices even if you don’t have Internet access
* NativeActivity and Qt SDL SDL2 Allegro support for graphics
* You can export and/or share your programs in APKs or binaries
* Debugger with watch and breakpoints
CMake/Makefile Support: Use the same build scripts on your computer (BusyBox included).
* Source code editor, syntax highlighting tabs and code completion formatting code file association undo/redo
* You don’t need root (although C4droid could use it to run your programs, if necessary)
* Full ANSI C support and ISO C99 compatibility with TCC (Tiny C Compiler). musl libc
* Full-functional C compiler with C11 support for GCC
* Integration with Git
* You can also customize the GUI to choose which tabs or buttons you want.
* Semi-automatic Open-Source Library Porting feature to enhance programming and education
C4droid was designed to be easy-to-use out-of the-box. However, there are still questions.
What are the best ways to use Makefiles Multifile Projects?
Click the long-click compilation button or select compilation settings, if they are not visible/moved. You can configure your current directory to use whatever mode you choose.
C4droid creates a.c4droid file once you hit OK. Certain modes, such as makefile, require that you enter the name of executable file. Don’t forget this.
Once you’re done, click the compile/run buttons to continue building and running your app.
How can I use graphic libraries in single-file mode
Install the SDL plugin, and then select G compiler from C4droid preferences.
C4droid selects an app mode based on a simple source code analysis.
Every graphics mode can be detected using the corresponding include string. For more information, see the bundled examples. These lines are ineffective.
If you are compiling a single-file Qt app you should also add #include yoursourcefilenamewithcpp.moc to the end of source code file also.
How do I manually install C support?
C4droid asks you to enable C support on your first startup. It will then configure itself semi-automatically.
You will need to:
Internal memory: 0 (100MB)
1. Install the GCC plugin
2) Choose G compiler in C4droid preferences
It is best to choose GCC over GCC if C4droid is to be used as a C compiler.
How do you build and configure libraries?
It works in a similar way to regular Makefile construction, except that some patching might be necessary.
The current tested libraries include gmp-mpfr mpc neon sqlite SDL_gfx. (–disable mmx is required).
What gestures/keyboard shortcuts can C4droid accept?
Click the button to delete your current file.
Click on the Save Button to save.
Click on the Open Button to View Recent Files
Press the Run Button to run without arguments
Click the Compile Button to configure your current directory.
Tab: Close tab.
For Copy Paste or Cut, use CtrlC CtrlV CtrlX
For Save/Open, use CtrlS or CtrlO
For Undo/Redo, use CtrlZ CtrlY
For Line, press Ctrl+L
For Find, use Ctrl+F
Select All by pressing Ctrl+A
Ctrl+B to Build/Complete
For Run, press Ctrl+R
For autocompletion, use Ctrl–Space/Ctrl–D (An Android may reserve Ctrl–Space).
Send bugs to firstname.lastname@example.org
C4droid is short for cfor android or cfor android.
C4droid does not use an online compiler, so real binaries are used.
APK binaries are available under the (L)GPL. Email me to get source code. Tiny C compiler GCC BusyBox, etc.
Android is trademarked by Google Inc.
Digia’s registered trademark is Qt