bVNC Pro: Secure VNC Viewer Mod Apk: You need bVNC for iOS Its now available at https://apps.apple.com/us/app/bvnc-pro/id1506461202Thank you for supporting my work and GPL open-source software by donating! Also, please rate it and share the information with everyone!
bVNC can be used as a VNC client that is open-source and secure.
Windows Mac Linux BSD, or any OS that has a VNC server installed
Pro Version: Master Password Support
Pro Version - SSH authentication with multi-factoring (two-factor),
Multi-touch control of the remote mouse. Two-finger clicks left, two-finger clicks right and three-finger taps middle-clicks
If you do not lift your first finger when tapping, drag/drop the middle and left buttons.
Scrolling using a 2-finger drag
- Force Landscape Immersive mode Keep the Screen Awake
Dynamic Resolution Changes - This allows you to reconfigure and control virtual machines (from BIOS to OS) while your computer is connected.
- Complete rotation
Support for all mouse models
Extended desktop visibility with soft keyboard
Secure connections with SSH tunneling AnonTLS or VeNCrypt (which doesnt support RealVNC encryption).
Secure encryption that is superior to RDP with SSH or VeNCrypt (x509 certificate and SSL). This prevents man-in-the-middle attacks
- AutoX session discovery/creation like NX client
For quick updates, use Tight or CopyRect Encodings
- The ability to decrease the color depth when using slow links
- Copy/paste integration
- Samsung DEX Alt-Tab Start Button capture
SSH Public/Private (pubkey).
- Importing encrypted/unencrypted RSA keys in PEM format
Zoomable fit to screen and one-to-one scaling modes
- One Simulated Touchpad, one single-hand input mode
Single-handed input mode: Long-tap to select from scroll, zoom, and drag modes.
- This VNC server supports most VNC servers, including TightVNC UltraVNC TigerVNC or RealVNC
- Mac OS X remote desktop server (ARD), and Mac OS X authentication support
RealVNC does not support encryption. Use VeNCrypt or SSH instead.
- Keepable keys on the screen
- Click the Right-click to activate the Back button
D-pad to rotate D-pad
Hardware/FlexT9 keyboard support
- View only mode
- Get in-app assistance on setting up usage connections and choosing input modes (see the in-app menu)
Recommended: Hackers Keyboard
Instructions for Windows
Plain VNC (Remote desktop on Ubuntu)
NOTICE: The first time you run Vino (default Ubuntu VNC Server), please follow these steps: