With over 37000 words and 370000 translations, the Oxford Chinese Dictionary has the largest Chinese bilingual dictionary. It also includes tens to thousands of examples phrases. The Oxford Chinese Dictionary was created in collaboration with Foreign Language Teaching andamp, Research Press (FLTRP). It uses the most recent lexicographic methods to provide accurate translations and helpful information. Each entry is arranged by Pinyin and Mandarin Chinese and has simplified Chinese characters throughout. The extensive supplemental material contains grammar notes, emails, and guidelines to text messaging and telephoning. It is ideal for those studying abroad as well as students who are fluent in English or Chinese.
* A comprehensive guide to pronunciation vowel lengths and syllable stress.
* Highlighting of spellings that were used in pre-reform alongside the preferred forms.
* Use these cultural resources to find out more about Chinese and English-speaking life.
* NEW! Translate any Android app using the Tap to Translate function and then do it with style by choosing from the four new colors.
Advanced search tools and language tools are also available, which have been a staple feature of high-quality language apps developed by MobiSystems Inc.
SEARCH ENGINES: Easily find words with a simple and functional interface.
The dictionary is designed to give you the best search experience possible. It combines multiple search tools to help match and suggest the search terms that you’re looking for.
* Search Autocomplete Helps you quickly find the words that you are looking for by showing predictions while typing
* Keyword search lets you search for compound words or phrases
* A automatic ‘Fuzzyfilter’ for correcting spellings as well as (;*; and ; To replace an entire letter, or part of a word.
* Search The camera viewfinder searches for words and shows results
If you are unsure how to spell an entry, use our Voice Search.
* NEW! Tap To Translate Inputs in Other Apps
* Definitions of by using installed apps
LEARNING TOOLS: Engaging features to help you improve your vocabulary.
* This feature allows you freedom in how you structure your study. The ;Favorites” option lets you create customized folders using lists of words drawn from our vast database.
* * “Recent” list for quick review of looked-up words
* The ‘Words of the Day’ section will help you expand your vocabulary every day
* The widget for the Home Screen provides random words at glance
Split-screen support for Android 7 allows you to use the dictionary with other apps
***This 30-day free trial is fully functional
Enjoy even more with PREMIUM
* Unlock the entire features list permanently
* Offline mode: Search for words with no internet access
* Premium Support: Get faster support for app-related problems