bPlayer Pro 2.00.205 Apk Full Paid latest is a Video Players & Editors Android app
Download last version bPlayer Pro (beta) Apk Full Paid For Android with direct link
bPlayer Pro is a Video Players & Editors android app made by BSPlayer media that you can install on your android devices an enjoy !
– NO ADS
– Android 9.0 compatibility
– Audio pre-amplification (“volume boost” – user definable up to 500%)
– Multi-core (dual and quad-core) HW decoding support – significantly improves playback speed
– Background playback in popup window (long tap on button Back to playback video and audio in popup video – PIP (picture in picture) mode )
– Hardware accelerated video playback – increases speed and reduces battery consumption*
– Support for multiple audio streams and subtitles.
– Playlist support and various playback modes.
– External and embedded subtitles ssa/ass, srt, sub. txt…
– Find subtitles automatically (mobile data or wi-fi must be enabled to work) if available.
– Playback media files such as videos and mp3’s directly via Wi-Fi from your network shared drives/folders (such as external USB drives, Samba (SMB2+/CIFS) shared drives, PC shared folders, NAS servers (Synology and others)) – no need to convert video files and copy media files to SD card anymore!
– Playback files directly from uncompressed RAR files
– Lock screen to prevent accidental change of videos (children lock)
– support for USB OTG (On-The-Go) and much more!
– If after the purchase and installation of the app you get a license failure notification, this is because the purchase may take some time to be recorded on the Google license server. It will resolve within a few hours or you can try re-installing and restarting your device.
– If you get “Not compatible with your device” from the Market App, please try clearing your Market App Cache (Settings, Applications, Market, Clear Cache) and restarting your device.
– bPlayer Pro app uses Google’s standard licensing service. Keep Wi-Fi or mobile data enabled at the the first run of application. Further internet connection will not be required. Also, for existing users having problems with licensing – you may try “Clear app data” function and run app with internet connection enabled. This should correctly license your app.
NOTE: When reporting error please add info about your smartphone brand and model. Also you can send us more detailed bug report on e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. We are trying to improve the player for the users and your feedback is highly appreciated.
This software uses code of FFmpeg licensed under the LGPLv2.1 and its source can be downloaded from BSPlayer website ( .
Dedicated forum can be found here: br>
*Hardware acceleration support depends on device video decoder capability.
Translations and corrections of the translations can now be submitted here:
Don’t forget to vote 5 stars if you like it and if you don’t – let us know why! 🙂
Tags: video player, media player, movie player, m2ts player, mts player, avc player, mp3 player, avi player, mkv player, mov player, flv player, subtitle player, free player…
Screenshots taken from following movies under Creative Commons license:
Tears of Steel – (CC) Blender Foundation | mango.blender.org
bPlayer Pro (beta) Apk Full
bPlayer Pro (beta) Apk Full
– fixed problem when searching online subtitles, app would sometimes close
– position wasn’t remembered with some formats, fixed
– added “compatible mode” for HW decoder, if you get black screen/audio only try to enable this option
– some other bug fixes