Bottom Quick Settings – Notification Customization Mod Apk
The Bottom Quick Settings panel is a native Android-styled panel that allows you to quickly toggle various settings, such as WiFi Bluetooth Flash. You can also add shortcuts to websites and apps in this panel!
Is there a difference in MIUI-ify from Bottom Quick Settings?
You can see the main differences in the Play Store screenshots. MIUI-ify works in the same way as MIUI. It is simpler and easier to use. The style of Android Q/Q is followed by the bottom Quick Settings.
All notifications can be controlled
– Respond open dismiss interact with and manage
– Customize in full color
TOP STATUS BAR
– Drag the status bar of your device to the bottom
Support for system settings icons and notifications
Personalization in full color
– The Blacklist: Hide the Status Bar in Specific Apps
You can add any URL or app to the shortcuts section of the panel
Layout: Modify the number of columns and rows in your tiles
Sliders: Alarm notification, screen brightness and media volume
– Pie and Android Q themes
HANDLE TIGGER AREA
It can be adjusted in size and position to fit your navigation needs.
Option to hide in fullscreen or landscape
– Blacklist: Hide the trigger for handle in certain apps
Blur the Background
You can change the background color of the panel and quick settings icons.
– You can add a background photo to your panel
Choose an icon pack for your app
– Match the color of the navigation bar to that in the footer
– Dark mode
Integration with Tasker
BACKUP / RESTORE
Back up and restore your customisations
– Share your own and use customizations created by others in this Telegram group: t.me/BottomQuickSettingsBackupSharing
Additional features available with Root/ADB
Secure system settings like Mobile Data and location can be toggled. Due to Android’s security restrictions, these settings cannot be changed without root or by a single ADB command.
These are the most important settings for
– Mobile data
– Airplane mode
– Controls for music
– Screen timeout
– Immersive Mode
– Caffeine (keep screen awake)
– Invert colors
Plus, over 20 other options!
For years, iOS had its control center located at the bottom screen.
You can now access the bottom quick settings and notification bar with your material design style and get that same accessibility!
– Promo video: youtu.be/A5XghIuvweE
– Bottom Status Bar demonstration: youtu.be/0mCkf7rguXs
– In-depth look: youtu.be/I3BG9A536-s
– MIUI ify – Notification Shade: play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tombayley.miui
– Twitter: twitter.com/tombayleyapps
– Telegram: t.me/joinchat/Kcx0ChNj2j5R4B0UpYp4SQ
– XDA forum: forum.xda-developers.com/android/apps-games/app-quick-settings-t3864903
– FAQ: tombayley.dev/apps/bottom-quick-settings/faq/
– Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
You can personalize some additional options by purchasing in-app, such as notification colours or quick settings.