Blackr: OLED Screen Off Mod Apk
- This keeps the app open and turns off screen.
- Use floating icons or notification to run the app
- Supports quick tiles in notification bar.
- Highly customisable design.
You can see the date time and percentage of battery.
- A motion clock that prevents burn in
For pure black, the clock can be disengaged.
You can also disable the device while you sleep.
App size is very small and the app works extremely well.
The RGB CLOCK can fade through various hues. It's amazing!
- CENTER CLOCK Option: This option ensures that the clock moves only along the vertical axis, ensuring perfect symmetry and no burn in.
The best way to use it is to add a blackr option in quick tile settings on your device status bar. You can use it at any time.
Note: Android 8.0 (Oreo), or higher, navigation and status bars cannot be hidden partially due to OS security. However, if the app is fully-screen it should work fine.
It works great with devices such as the Google Pixel Samsung Galaxy Note OnePlus, and many other brands.
The overlay is a layer of black that covers the screen. Modern AMOLED screens have this effect, which turns the screen off.
It can also be used as an effective way to decrease any screen burn-in, as the pixels are changed every minute. In some cases it even acts as a reset (as users report).
This overlay is not a lock screen app. It's an overlay. Your phone isn't sleeping when this is active. This is a screen-sparing feature that reduces screen use and helps to avoid screen burn in.
You can use this app in many situations, such as recording videos and watching YouTube videos.