Bistro Heroes Mod Apk
Team Tapas has released a new RPG called “Bistro Heroes” and a brand-new RPG, and they are the developers of “A Girl Adrift”. * Hunt for various ingredients.
To open a bistro, create delicious dishes using special ingredients.
To create your own unique style, you can collect hero clothing.
• Develop your community with many buildings and furniture.
* Help the heroes save the planet!
A small-sized, light-weight RPG which can be used without any additional downloads
You can make a variety of dishes with the ingredients found in a fantasy land.
You can decorate your town with cute clothes and furniture.
A light, engaging story with a feel like a novel.
Easy to use controls even for beginners
Graphics and atmosphere that evoke fairytales
Storing Data Safely
– Server storage is enabled when a game account and a social account are synchronized.
Game data are only stored on the server during gameplay. They do not remain there indefinitely.
You can safely save the data by manually saving it to the server using the Server Save icon located on the right-hand side of the screen.
Tips for Switching Devices
1. You must sync your social accounts first before you can transfer your data to another device.
2. Once you have synced with your social accounts, use the server Save icon in the upper right corner to save data manually on a manual slot.
3. Play the game by logging in using the same account you used to play on your old device.
Notes for Updatingandgt;/b?
Bistro Heroes”s updates can be accessed through the shop page.
If you are having trouble updating your Bistro Heroes, please follow the steps below.
1. Start the device again.
2. Settings – Applications – Select Google Play Store application – storage space – delete cache – restart and attempt to update again
If the above does not work, please continue to wait.
* Some of the data may be reset by deleting the app.
You can contact us through the [Settings] or [Customer Support] buttons if you have any gameplay issues.
– Contact is at firstname.lastname@example.org for other bugs and problems.