Helix Engine 4.0.0-beta Apk Premium latest is a Tools Android app
Download last version [BETA] Helix Engine Apk Premium For Android with direct link
[BETA] Helix Engine is a Tools android app made by Team Helix that you can install on your android devices an enjoy !
GO HERE TO SEE DETAILED INFORMATION ABOUT THIS APP FIRST: /u>
– A ROOTED device
– ARM or ARM64 chipset
– Android 7.0 Nougat or later
– No other modifications which may tweak kernel tunables automatically (e.g. Advanced Kernel Tweaks, LSpeed, HEBF etc.)
Helix Engine is an Accessibility Service which automates dynamic performance profile switching (battery/balanced/performance modes) to provide better efficiency, improve battery consumption and performance depending on your usage.
For premium users, it integrates the use of Machine Learning to automatically adjust each tunable to the recommended value, which is calculated from the most common tunable used from people who have opted-in for the User Experience Program.
For more information about Machine Learning Mode, please read this: – Profile Data Customization NOTE: Users who are on the free version will need to configure each profile by themselves. There is a help card in each profile customization page to give you a general guideline.
– App Engine
– Suspend Engine
– Over-execution prevention
– Backup and Restore app lists
– Backup and Restore profile data
– Machine Learning Mode NOTE: This will not always work, if your chipset is new to the database, nothing will happen. You will need to configure it yourself, then enable the user experience program to teach the algorithm to recognise your chipset. The more users on your chipset using Helix Engine, the more effective this feature becomes.
– View system apps
– Search through App Lists
android.permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: In order for save and restore function to work, the app will save the current configuration of app lists into the internal storage of your device. It is also necessary to read those files to restore them in the app.
android.permission.BIND_ACCESSIBILITY_SERVICE: This app requires an accessibility service which ONLY checks the package name of the application currently being in use AND NOTHING ELSE. This is mandatory for App Engine to work as it will check to see if the package name of the current app in use is in the app lists so it can set the profile that the application currently in use is in. It will listen to WINDOW_STATE_CHANGED to check the package name of the top-activity (the app that is currently in use).
android.permission.RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED: When Machine Learning Mode or User Experience Program has been enabled, a Job Scheduler is made to manage repeated tasks (i.e. the duration of every sync). After you restart or power on your device, this will continue automatically without requiring you to open the app every time in order for either of these features to start syncing again.
android.permission.INTERNET: This is required for Machine Learning Mode or User Experience Program to communicate with the servers that Helix Engine stores profile data in.
[BETA] Helix Engine Apk
[BETA] Helix Engine Apk
– Optimized how profile data is applied
– Migrated support libraries to AndroidX
– Auto-whitelisted apps will now be controlled remotely via Firebase, auto whitelisted apps will be apps that should always be whitelisted with no exceptions for the best experience.