aWallet Password Manager 8.5.1 Apk Pro latest is a Productivity Android app
Download aWallet Password Manager Apk Pro from Synpet studio with a lot of cool features in Android app Productivity series.
|Name||aWallet Password Manager Apk|
|Requires Android||Varies with device|
PRO FEATURES, available via single In-app billing payment:
• Unlock with fingerprint (on a compatible device with Android 6)
• Unlock with face (on a compatible device with Android 10 or later)
• Password Generator
• CSV Import
• All data is encrypted, including Entry names, Category definitions and the data itself. Even the choice of Favorite Category is encrypted.
• Encrypts data using AES and Blowfish algorithms with key sizes of 256, 192 and 128 bits. And also supports Triple DES with key sizes of 168 and 112 bits.
• When the data file is decrypted, up to all combinations of algorithm, key size and cipher mode of operation (CBC, CFB, OFB and ECB) are tried with the Master password to unlock the data file. This was inspired by TrueCrypt and makes brute force attacks longer. The app itself does not store any hint to the actual cipher, key size or cipher mode of operation.
• Uses a randomly generated ‘salt’ combined with the Master password. Salt helps to protect from off-line dictionary attacks.
• The key to open the data file is created by combining your master password with the 512-bit ‘salt’. The result is hashed 1000 times by SHA-256. Repetitive hashing makes a brute force attack more difficult.
• Supports auto destruction of the data file after a predefined number of unsuccessful unlocks have been tried.
• Unlike other similar Android apps aWallet has no internet access permission (forever). The only permissions this app has is to access to the USB device to backup/restore the data file in case you lose your phone. USB device access is also needed to export to CSV file format. Permission is also granted to the Google Play billing service to allow for the optional purchase of the aWallet Pro features.
For more info see br>
If you like this App, rate it in the Google Play. If you have any suggestions, just let me know.
Backup your data regularly: https://goo.gl/xqjU8p
• Support for Android 11
• Enable selection and copy of value text in the Entry Viewer
• Bug fixes
Please see http://www.awallet.org/faq on how to move data to a new phone or ask support. Thanks.
• Better support for Face unlock on compatible devices on Android 10 or later
• BiometricPrompt since Android 10
• System default Dark theme can be enabled in the app Settings since Android 10