APRSdroid – APRS Client Mod Apk
APRSdroid, an APRS app for Amateur Radio (HAM), operators. You can report your location and send or receive messages. You can also view nearby stations on the map or as a list. You will receive a full refund if you’re not completely satisfied. You cannot reply to any Play reviews, or see the author of them. Please use email to contact us!
An APRS-IS passcode is required for each callsign to make the most of APRSdroid. You can request one in advance at http://aprsdroid.org/passcode/
APRSdroid, Open Source Software written and distributed in Scala under the GPLv2.
The APRSdroid features include:
* Check out the map or the Hub View to see what’s happening on APRS
* Reporting a position to APRS for a one-time or recurring basis
* APRS Messaging Support
* Find out more about each station
* Track the movements of stations on the map
* GPS/Network Location Support
* Support bi-directional APRS/IS via TCP or AFSK
* Unidirectional position reporting via UDP or HTTP
* Bluetooth TNC support (beta quality)
* Notification of status bar when the system is running or for incoming messages
* AFSK decoding via microphone
* Smart beaconing
These features will be available in the coming months.
* Profiles for reporting on positions
* Tablet UI
* Support for USB serial connections
APRSdroid requires some permissions on Android: http://aprsdroid.org/permissions/