Angry Birds Transformers 2.14.2 Apk Mod Money/Unlock is a Action Android game with mod from dlandroid.
Free download last version Angry Birds Transformers Apk & Data OBB for Android with direct link
Angry Birds and Transformers collide in this action-packed, 3D shoot ‘em up adventure! The EggSpark has transformed the eggs into crazed robots who are destroying Piggy Island, but who can stop them?! Autobirds, ROLL OUT!
Have you ever seen an alien robot Angry Bird? Enter the AUTOBIRDS! This brave band of heroes features Red as Optimus Prime, Chuck as Bumblebee and… well you’ll meet the rest soon. They’ve got lasers and they turn into cars. Plus they have arms and legs – that’s a first!
But the courageous Autobirds can’t save Piggy Island on their own – to stop the EggBots they’ll need to join forces with their arch rivals the DECEPTIHOGS (like Decepticons only smellier). Can these bitter enemies team up and put aside their differences? Yeah right…
*NOTE: Angry Birds Transformers is completely free to play, but there are optional in-app purchases available.
– COLLECT! Unlock a roster of heroes (and villains) with unique attacks and abilities!
– DESTROY! Leave the slingshot at home – this time you have some SERIOUS firepower!
– VEHICLES! Oh, yes! Car, truck, tank or plane – transform to dodge falling hazards!
– UPGRADES! Get stronger weapons and new abilities for every Transformer!
– TAG TEAM! Borrow a friend’s character to unleash a devastating two-bot assault!
– TELEPODS™! Scan ‘em to unlock, revive or boost your bots!
A network connection is required for some game features.
When you play for the first time, there is a one-off download of additional content in the background.
Important message for parents:
– Direct links to social networking websites that are intended for an audience over the age of 13.
– Direct links to the internet that can take players away from the game with the potential to browse any web page.
– Advertising of Rovio products and also products from select partners.
– The option to make in-app purchases. The bill payer should always be consulted beforehand.
What’s New :