Anatomy by Muscle & Motion Mod Apk
Muscle and MotionLearn Anatomy app with engaging and clear 3D videos
THE ANATOMY CONTENT IS INCLUDED
* The anatomy of the muscular system in the human body
* Origin and Insertion – Visualize each muscle’s origin and insertion
* An analysis of the functions and specifics for all muscle and; group muscles
* Illustrations and diagrams that show how your muscles work
* Anatomy of the human skull system, including analysis of bone and joints
* Videos on Musculoskeletal Anatomy & Kinesiology
* The subscription is valid for any version (Android Mobile/tablet iPad/iPhone MAC).
The MuscleandMotion – Anatomy app can be accessed easily and navigated. It is an excellent reference tool in professional applications.
This app features more than 2000 videos with 3D models and vibrant illustrations. It is an extremely effective tool to promote:
* Intradisciplinary and interdisciplinary learning
* macro and micro analyses of and within isolated anatomical/physiological systems;
* Integrative understanding of the functional interactions and mechanisms that cause bodily movement.
What is in the App?
There are four learning themes in the app. Each module contains subject-relevant terminology and explanations. They are presented and contextualized with 3D animated 3D images and multi-angle animations.
Learn more about the 4 learning modules:
1) 3D Anatomy of the Muscular System
* An animated view of the entire human muscle system, including individual muscles and their locations and parts.
* An antagonistic synergetic or stabilizing function of certain muscles to produce specific movements.
2) 3D Anatomy of the Skeletal System
The skeletal system is fully articulated and all its parts are. The apps’ 3D rotation capability allows for the analysis of each bone and all its joints, including their different locations and points of attachment to muscles.
It provides a comprehensive overview of all movements made by every joint relative to its anatomical planes, horizontal axis and body.
Every movement can be presented in different ways.
4) 3D energy Mechanisms
An overview of the physiological factors that affect the muscle system, including the Anaerobic as well as Aerobic energy systems involved in creating motion.
MuscleandMotion’s Anatomy is uniquely suited to meet the demands of professional and academic environments. Apps provide easy-to-use navigation tools that are both hierarchical in nature and not, as well as multiple animations.
• Allow flexibility when planning and implementing lessons plans
• Facilitate understanding and the integration of complex details.
• Enhance mental visualization of the future retrieval and manipulation required knowledge in research and applied settings.
Only a click away from significantly increasing your knowledge!
Get it now
The Muscle and Motion team
The iTunes store settings allow you to cancel your subscription at any moment. You can cancel your subscription at any time by going to the iTunes store settings.
You can access selected videos and explanations within each chapter of the app even if you don’t want unlimited access. You can find all details in our privacy and terms of service.
Questions? Suggestions? Our trusty customer support team is just an email away — simply write to email@example.com