AlpineQuest Off-Road Explorer Mod Apk
The key features of are:
* Built-in Online Maps (with Automatic Local Storage; Road topo and Satellite maps included) as well as Online Layers (roadnames hillshade contours).
* Access more layers and online maps in just one click using the community map list. This includes all major maps from around the world, as well as many topo maps for local areas.
* Full area storage for offline use of online maps;
* Off-board maps support (raster), including KMZ OziExplorer OzFx2/OZFx3 Partly/.map.jpg/.png/.bmp/.gif GeoPackage GeoPkg MbTile sqliteDB and TMS zipped tile (visit our site to download MOBAC, the free map maker);
* QuickChart memory map support (.qct only,.qc3 not compatible);
* Built-in Image Calibration Tool allows you to use any image or scan as a map.
* On-board digital elevation model storage (1-arcsec DEM SRTM) and support HGT elevation files (both 1 and 3 arcsec resolutions), allowing for display of steep slopes and terrain hillshade.
* Multiple maps in layers display with per-map opacity/contrast/color control;
* Advanced SD Memory Card Map Explorer
* Save and display unlimited items (waypoints, tracks, areas)
* Import/export GPX Google Earth KML/KMZ file and TSV file;
* Import ShapeFile SHP/PRJ/DBF Geocaching LOC Waypoints, and export AutoCAD DXF ;
• Save online places and share them with others using Community Placemarks
* Details Advanced Statistics and Interactive Graphics for various items
* Use the Time Controller to play back time-tagged tracks
* Create routes tracks and regions
* Placemarks Explorer for Advanced SD Memory Cards
* GPS and Network on-map geolocation
* Target finder, compass map orientation
* Built-in Barometric/GPS track recorder (long running, independent and lightweight).
* Leave path and proximity alerts
* Barometer support (for compatible devices).
* Hybrid distance units and imperial Metric Imperial;
* GPS Longitude/Latitude and Grid Coordinate Formats (UTM MGRS USNG OSG SK42 Irish Swiss Lambert QTH Maidenhead Locator System
* Ability to import hundreds of coordinate formats from http://www.spatialreference.org;
* On-map grids display full screen map view multi-touch zoom;