AIO Launcher Mod Apk: AIO Launcher does not look like a normal home screen. AIO Launcher does not include animated effects or colorful icons. It doesn’t collect any personal data. AIO Launcher displays the most relevant information on a small screen.
* Weather Current weather forecast and outlook for the next 10 days
* Notifications– Standard android notifications
* Most frequently used apps buttons
* The icons for the chosen applications
* Contacts – quick contacts;
* Caller– A Numpad to make quick calls
* Time– Timer Start Buttons
* Email– List of all received emails;
* List of Notes
* Tasks– a list of tasks
* Telegram – last messages (paid);
* RSS The latest news
* Tweet All tweets, or one user’s tweets
* Calendar: upcoming events on the calendar
* Currency exchange rates
* The Bitcoin price
* Finance – stocks precious metals cryptocurrencies etc (paid);
* Calculator is a simple calculator.
* Web Audio Recorder– Play and Share audio
* System Monitor RAM and NAND Usage Percent of Battery Power;
* Control panel – toggles for WiFi/BT/GPS etc;
* Traffic shows the current download/upload and connection types.
* Android widget – standard app widgets (paid).
* There are many themes to choose from
* Icon packs support;
* Multiple icon shapes;
* The ability to alter font size
* Search system with advanced search for application contacts, files, and information via the Internet
* The ability to rename apps;
* Support for widgets and plugins
* Integration of Tasker
* Highly customizable.
* Tap on the search button to open a quick menu that includes market and phone camera;
*To add an Android widget, long-press the search button and choose the icon.
* Hold the mouse pointer on the widget to resize it. Then, use the up or down buttons.
* Drag the right edge of your screen to access the complete list of applications.
To open the menu, hold your finger down on different elements.
*To open the settings, hold down the search button with your finger and click on the gear icon.
To move the widget around, hold the title.
Click on the name to minimize/maximize widgets
You can minimize the widget’s title by clicking the button in the upper-right corner.
*To remove an app, open the Application Menu and hold the finger down on the appropriate application. Drag it to the recycle icon.
What to make the default launcher for a Huawei phone?
Settings – Applications – Settings Default apps – Settings – Manager – AIO Launcher
Notification widgets that don’t work with MIUI
Setting – Battery and performance – Manage apps” battery usage – Choose apps AIO Launcher. – No restrictions
App widgets that don’t work with MIUI, or cannot be opened via the built-in Notifications widget are not supported.
Navigate to your application settings and locate the application responsible for the widget. Click Other permissions, then enable the Display pop-ups while running in the background.
If the application restarts every time you return to the desktop – add the launcher to the power saving mode exceptions
This app requires the permission of the Device Administrator.