Plex for Android 184.108.40.20672 Final Apk Unlocked Latest is a Video Players & Editors Android app
Download last version Plex for Android Apk For Android with direct link – PREMIUM features Unlocked
Plex organizes all of your video, music, and photo collections, and gives you instant access to them on all of your devices. With the free Plex Media Server (download for free at www.plex.tv) software on your home computer and Plex for Android, you can enjoy all of your personal media on your device and easily share it with friends and family. Plex also makes your media look beautiful with rich descriptions, artwork, and other related information. With an optional premium Plex Pass subscription, you can even sync videos, music, and photos to your smartphones and tablets to enjoy while offline. Parental controls, premium music features, music videos, trailers and extras, and powerful management tools are also part of our premium offering. Getting up and running is fast and simple, so get started now!
Note: If you’ve already purchased the app or have a Plex Pass, you do NOT need to purchase again! We attempt to detect your previous purchase automatically. If this fails, please select “Already Paid?” on the activation screen and follow the instructions to restore your purchase.
• Unlimited casting of photos and videos from the Camera Roll on your phone or tablet to Plex apps on Android phones and tablets, Chromecast, and Android TV, among others.
• Unlimited casting of any media on your Plex Media Server (free download available at https://plex.tv/downloads) to other supported Plex Apps.
• Remote control your big screen Plex Apps.
• LIMITATION: Playing media from your Plex Media Server on the device running this app is limited (one minute for music and video, watermark on photos) until the app is unlocked.
UNLOCK FULL FUNCTIONALITY
You can remove the playback limitations on the app if you:
• Use a Plex Pass enabled account to sign into the app -OR-
• Make a small, one-time, in-app purchase of just the Android app itself
Here’s a small taste of more things that Plex does to make your media experience awesome:
• Plex presents your media beautifully with artwork, rich metadata, and related content.
• Plex automatically converts your media on-the-fly to play on any device.
• Easily share your media with friends and family.
• Plex Pass feature: Sync media to your phone or tablet for offline viewing.
• Plex Pass feature: Sync media to your favorite cloud provider including Google Drive, so you can stream media even when your server is offline.
• Plex Pass feature: Online Trailers and Extras for the movies in your collection!
• Plex Pass feature: Hi-def music videos from Vevo appear alongside your music
• Mark online videos from sites like Vimeo and YouTube to be able to ‘Watch Later’ on all of your Plex apps.
Getting up and running is easy, install the FREE Plex Media Server now (https://plex.tv/downloads)!
NOTE: YOU MUST HAVE A PLEX MEDIA SERVER (AVAILABLE FOR FREE AT https://plex.tv/downloads) INSTALLED AND RUNNING TO STREAM LOCAL MEDIA. VERSION 0.9.11.1 OR HIGHER IS REQUIRED. DRM-protected content, ISO disc images, and VIDEO_TS folders are not supported.
Plex for Android Apk
Plex for Android Apk
[Mobile] Clear option for play queue.
[Mobile] Integrate TIDAL content with Android Auto.
[TV] TIDAL: display “Add/remove” action in audio player.
[TV] TIDAL: display HIFI indicator in audio player screen.
Signing out of the app could leave music playing.
TIDAL: select a music video starts playing first item in the hub.
Prevent random crash during app use.
Player could pick the wrong stream when resuming.
Playback: chapter streams would show instead of subtitles.
Playback: keep WiFi active when playing over WiFi.
[Mobile] Updated content from search could not be visible.
[Mobile] Ensure audio playback notification cannot be removed while playing.
[Mobile] Show server name on multi-location Live TV search results.
[Mobile] Hide visualizer when casting audio remotely.
[Mobile] Playback speed markers in the audio player get misaligned with the slider after device rotation.
[Mobile] Update next/previous buttons correctly when toggling shuffle during music playback.
[Mobile] Don’t close the audio player when minimising the play queue.
[Mobile] Resuming video playback from mini player could not work.
[Mobile] App could crash opening player if there was a problem loading the attached playqueue.
[Mobile] Remove “close” button from music notification.
[Mobile] Repeat One now repeats correctly for audio playback.
[Mobile] Allow screen to turn off during playback.
[Mobile] Don’t include unusable Cast devices (e.g. Sonos) for remote player selection.
[Mobile] Only show filename in preplay info when parsing Windows based paths.
[Mobile] Podcasts section could fail to load after restarting the app.
[Mobile] Changes made to the ‘Media Types’ list were lost after restarting the app.
[Sony Android TV] Fix grey background displayed when playing 21:9 HDR videos.
[TV] Disable passthrough when playback is started and headphones are connected.
[TV] Make sure system screensaver does kick in for music playback.
[TV] App could crash while fast scrolling through hubs.
[TV] Optical passthrough will now force transcode unsupported multi-channel audio codecs.
[TV] App could crash when opening home screen.
[TV] Playback could not be stopped correctly in Fire TV device running Nougat.