PianoMeter – Professional Piano Tuner Mod Apk
PianoMeter, an Android app for piano tuning, will turn your Android phone into a high-quality electronic instrument. NOTE
This app’s free trial version is intended for testing purposes only. It allows you to adjust the notes between C3 andC5. You will have to purchase an upgrade in order to tune the whole piano.
Why is PianoMeter so special
This app is not like other chromatic-tuning apps, which simply adjust to an equal temperament. Instead of measuring the tone characteristics of every note, it calculates the perfect “stretch”, or offset to equal temperament. It creates custom piano tuning that is the most balanced between intervals such as fifths, fourths octaves or twelfths. This works in the same way as aural piano tuneers when fine-tuning.
You can choose from three different levels of functionality. There is an evaluation version, a paid version and a plus version that provides basic tuning functions. Professional versions have features targeted at professional pianists. You can unlock the additional functionality by making one-time purchases in-app.
This functionality is included in the Free Version:
* Only for tuning functionality in the middle-range range of the piano
* Automatic note detection
* The ability to measure every note of the piano in order to compare its tuning to the ideal curve. (See if the piano is approximately in tune).
To see a frequency spectrum of live frequencies or inharmonicity, swipe in the graphing area.
Upgrade to Plus includes the following features:
* The entire piano can be tuned
* Use tunes that conform to frequencies other than A=440
* A tune to historic or custom temperaments
* Connect the calibration device with an external frequency source
Upgrade to Professional unlocks the full features of Plus plus these:
* You can save and load the tuning files to ensure that a piano does not need to be measured again each time it’s tuned.
* For extremely flat pianos, pitch raise mode calculates overpull to provide rough tuning for the initial pass.
* Create custom tuning styles by altering the interval weighting or stretch
* All future enhancements and features are available to you
Costs of upgrading
Additional US$25 for Free
No cost to you (approximately US$300).
The Plus to Pro program (approximately US$275).
Please note about permissions
The app will need permission to use the microphone of your device as well as permission to view and edit files.