iEncrypto - Protection Layer for any Messenger 1.7.0 Apk Paid latest is a Tools Android app
iEncrypto - Protection Layer for any Messenger Apk Paid is one the best Android app in Tools category from AmparoSoft studio with lots of installs around the world.
iEncrypto seems like a chat app, but it's not; instead, it's a simple but efficient solution to encrypt text sent over any messaging app or email. Consider it an extra layer of security that you enable when you need to send sensitive data.
- Share secure text messages through any messaging app with iEncrypto
- Compatible with WhatsApp, Instagram, Facebook Messenger, Signal, Telegram, Line, email, SMS, and basically any other text-based application
- It's not a chat app, but it looks like one
- Set your own encryption password to increase security
- It works 100% offline.
- Several conversations
- Lock the chat page so that no one may view or read it.
- Delete any messages or chats
- More advanced users can change the encryption password several times throughout a single conversation.
iEncrypto is really simple to use:
It's as simple as writing and pasting, copying, and reading!
Write a message in iEncrypto; its encrypted version will be copied to the clipboard automatically. Open any messaging app and paste the encrypted message there. Wait for an encrypted answer in the messaging app, copy it to the clipboard, and then launch iEncrypto; the message will appear immediately.
Isn't end-to-end encryption available in all messenger apps?
All applications are different; some have a better level of protection, while others have none at all. Their encryption implies that messages cannot be read by sniffing a connection, but there are other methods to obtain your data, like when your phone is stolen. Have you also noticed that, even with an end-to-end encrypted chat software, you're still being served advertisements regarding what you just texted? They most likely know and use at least some of your personal information.
This app was designed for everyday users who just want to have fun sending secret messages fast without knowing anything about cryptography, we do not claim to have invented the most secure encryption method out there, neither is it the app's goal. Its main purpose is to increase your privacy from the messenger's company/app. And for that purpose a simple "random" character reordering algorithm would have been kind of enough. That was too simplistic, so we went much further than that. Think about this. Would the messaging company try to break your encrypted messages? Probably not. But, what would they do with the plain sight text messages they have from you?
Read Clipboard. Allowing this permission greatly enhances the workflow. Manual pasting and copying can still be done manually if required.
There are no more permissions needed. There isn't even internet access.
Any unlawful or unethical use of iEncrypto is not our responsibility. It's designed to improve privacy and should only be used for that purpose.
- This version brings new high security standard algorithms. AES-CBC 128/256 bit key length, Fernet and Salsa20
- New random secure password generator
- Added information about the new encryption methods in help
★★★ Sap Info: ★★★
● Single Package APK (No SAI Needed);
● Languages: en,.pl
● Supported DPIs: xhdpi,xxhdpi
● Supported CPU architecture: armeabi_v7a & arm64_v8a