FTP Server – Multiple FTP users Mod Apk
This powerful app allows you to launch FTP Server from your smartphone and share files with your friends or family members over the Internet. This is sometimes called WiFi file transfer, or wireless file management.
All features of are completely free
To remove advertisements, open the section Remove Ads on your About screen.
You can use any of the network interfaces on your device, including WiFi Ethernet Tethering…
FTP Users (anonymous users included)
* Each user can choose whether to reveal hidden files.
Multiple access routes for each user : All folders on your external storage or internal sdcard
* Each path can be assigned read-only and full write access
Multiple file transfer
Open a port automatically on your router: Get files from anywhere on Earth
Please refer to the Help section of application for a list of routers that have been tested.
FTP server automatically starts when certain WiFi connections are made
Start FTP server automatically on reboot
Has the public intention to support scripting/Tasker
Integration of Tasker:
With the following information, add a new task action (choose system -andgt. Send intent):
* Package: net.xnano.android.ftpserver
* Class: net.xnano.android.ftpserver.receivers.CustomBroadcastReceiver
* You can choose one or more of the following:
Home – Control server configurations like
* Servers can be started/stopped
* Keep track of connected clients
* Change port passive ports
* Set idle timeout
* Allow automatic start of a specific WiFi network detected at boot
* Manage access points and users
* You can delete a user by clicking left or right on the user.
Which FTP clients are supported?
To access FTP Servers, you can either use any FTP client on Windows Mac OS Linux (or even a browser)
* Windows Explorer: If user is not anonymous please enter the address in format ftp://username@ip:port/ into Windows Explorer (username you created in User Management screen)
* Finder (MAC OS).
* File manager on Linux OS
* Total Commander (Android)
* Read-only mode can be used for web browsers like Chrome Filefox Edge…
Passive ports can range from the default port 50000 to the next 128 ports (if UPnP is enabled) or the next 256 ports (if disabled). In general:
If UPnP is enabled, 50000 – 50128
If UPnP is disabled, – 50000- -50256
The initial port starts at 0.13.0 and can be used for 60000
– If doze mode has been activated, the application may not function as it should. Go to Settings and search for Doze mode.
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Mandatory permission for FTP Server to access files in your device.
INTERNET ADDRESS_NETWORK_STATE ACCESS_WIFI_STATE : Required permissions for user to connect FTP Server.
Location: (Coarse/Fine) is required for users who want to start a server automatically on Wi-Fi on Android P or above.
* Please read Android P restriction about getting Wifiand’s connection info here: https://developer.android.com/about/versions/pie/android-9.0-changes-all#restricted_access_to_wi-fi_location_and_connection_information
* Android QR: To get WiFi information while an application is running in the background, Background Location. In order to make this function work properly, please choose Allow all times.
Send us feedback via email email@example.com if you have any questions, suggestions or problems.
NEGATIVE COMMENTS cannot help the developer solve the problem!