Solid Explorer 2.4.0 build 200133 Apk Final/Full Latest Unlocked Is File manager App
Download Last Version Solid Explorer Apk File Manager Full Unlocked for Android with direct link from Dlandroid
This is Solid Explorer File and Cloud Manager
If you own the Solid Explorer Unlocker you can use the premium version for free!
Looking for a good file explorer with a sleek, modern look and many features? Good to see you here!
Solid Explorer is the best looking file and cloud manager with two independent panels, which brings to you a new file browsing experience.
– Material Design!
– Two independent panels serving as file browsers
– Rich customization options: icons sets, color schemes, themes
– Drag and Drop inside and between panels
– FTP, SFTP, WebDav, SMB/CIFS clients
– Ability to read and extract ZIP, 7ZIP, RAR and TAR archives, even encrypted
– Ability to create password protected ZIP and 7ZIP archives
– Cloud file manager: Dropbox, Box, OneDrive, Google Drive, Sugarsync, Copy, Mediafire, Owncloud, Yandex
– Root access makes Solid Explorer a fully functional root explorer
– Extensibility: more features in separate plugins available in Google Play
– Indexed search finds your files in a couple of seconds
– Detailed file information with storage usage statistics
– Batch rename: change names of multiple files at once using regular expressions and variables
– Useful tools: hiding unwanted folders, FTP Server (plugin), bookmarks, Chromecast support, media browser
This is the only fully featured file manager with Material Design you can find in the Play Store. It’s better, faster and solid when compared to the competition. Apart from the ability to manage files in almost every location, it also gives you many customization options, such as themes, icon sets and color schemes. You can freely adjust the interface to match your taste. Dual pane file browsing with drag and drop greatly increases your productivity.
Solid Explorer is a great cloud file manager, because it provides you a wide support for cloud storages including Dropbox, Box, Google Drive, OneDrive, Mega and Owncloud. This file manager can also connect to your Windows PC and many remote servers working with FTP, SFTP and WebDav. By the way, you will appreciate the ability to create or extract most commonly used archive formats, such as ZIP, RAR and 7ZIP.
Maybe you’re tired of ugly looking root explorer apps? This file manager will meet your needs. It features a root explorer with ability to change system level file properties. You don’t need to remember about mounting file systems as read/write. Solid Explorer will do it for you automatically.
Solid Explorer is also a great file manager for viewing your media. It can arrange your photos, videos and music in one place for easy and quick access. It has a built in music player and image viewer, which even allow you to play remote content stored for example on your PC, Dropbox, OneDrive or Google Drive. The most cool thing is that the content can be casted to your Chromecast.
Just give it a try! You will not be disappointed.
changed the icon of the application, player, text editor and built-in gallery
Renamed the application to “Files” (in Russian), “Files” (in English)
I changed the name in the greeting, the side menu and in the “About the program”
I replaced the icons in the greeting
I removed the “Evaluate the application” in the side menu (thank you aloud to Alex.Strannik)
I deleted all unnecessary languages (except Russian and English)
Added delete icon in landscape position
Any corrections in the translation and in .smali-files
– fixed incorrect navigation bar color when using white theme
– fixed some UI glitches
– fixed Dropbox crash when uploading big files
– brand new White theme
– revamped full version unlock screen
– better reminder about the trial period
– minor bug fixes