The real Microsoft PowerPoint app for Android phones and tablets.
Microsoft PowerPoint for Android is made for work on-the-go. PowerPoint has the familiar look, feel and quality of Office with an intuitive touch experience designed for Android phones and tablets. Whether you want to create a beautiful presentation from scratch or just need to read and make quick edits on-the-go, PowerPoint gives you the best productivity experience you want. Work with confidence knowing that we save your changes automatically and you won’t lose any formatting or charts as you move across devices. You’ll have easy access to your presentations in the cloud whenever you need them.
The free PowerPoint app provides a core experience for viewing, creating and editing documents on devices with a screen size of 10.1 inches or smaller. You can unlock the full PowerPoint experience with an Office 365 subscription.
REAL MICROSOFT POWERPOINT
Tell your story with confidence. Microsoft PowerPoint combines the familiar look, feel and quality of Office with a touch-first experience designed for Android.
• Office offers unequaled file compatibility and layout fidelity. Presentations will look exactly how you intended on your Android phone and tablet. No missing charts or images
• The familiar navigation and menu options in the ribbon help you get started quickly
• The familiar features you know in PowerPoint – Images, charts, animations, transitions are all in the touch-first apps to give you the best productivity experience on your phone and tablet
• Jumpstart your creativity by using one of the beautiful templates to get started on your presentation
DO YOUR BEST WORK – ANYWHERE, ANYTIME
Tell your story on-the-go with the touch-first PowerPoint app. Create, view and make edits on-the-go with easy access your presentations in the cloud.
• Tell your story exactly the way you want whether in portrait or landscape – with rich formatting, charts, animations, transitions and speaker notes
• Creating a powerful presentation is easy – Auto-zoom makes it easy to insert, move, edit charts and textboxes with the touch of your fingers, no keyboard or mouse required.
• New presentations are automatically saved in a location of your choice as soon as you start typing.
• PowerPoint gives you the flexibility to change your presentation theme anytime
• Access your recent files from any device so you can quickly pick up from where you left off
• Your presentations are a click away. Access your files whenever you need to, with OneDrive, One Drive for Business, SharePoint, Google Drive, Box, Dropbox support.
Collaborate on presentations and share your stories and ideas with others
• Easily share your presentation with the cloud-connected PowerPoint app simply by sending a link or attachment
• Work with others at the same time. You can view and restore a previous version of your presentation, so you never have to worry about losing your work
• Add a unique, custom message to your PowerPoint presentation when you share in email
• OS version: KitKat (4.4.X) or above
• 1 GB RAM or above
To create or edit documents, sign in with a free Microsoft account on devices with a screen size of 10.1 inches or smaller.
Unlock the full Microsoft Office experience with a qualifying Office 365 subscription (see http://aka.ms/Office365subscriptions) for your phone, tablet, PC and Mac.
Office 365 subscriptions purchased from the app will be charged to your Play Store account and will automatically renew within 24 hours prior to the end of the current subscription period, unless auto-renewal is disabled beforehand. You can manage your subscriptions in your Play Store account settings. A subscription cannot be cancelled during the active subscription period.
Please refer to Microsoft’s EULA for Terms of Service for Office on Android. By installing the app, you agree to these terms and conditions: http://aka.ms/eula