LectureRecordings 1.3.2 Apk Full Paid latest is a Productivity Android app
Download last version LectureRecordings Apk Full Paid For Android with direct link
LectureRecordings is a Productivity android app made by Acadoid Developer that you can install on your android devices an enjoy !
It has been designed while having a user at university (or at school) in mind, for instance a lecturer who is using it for recording her/his lecture while teaching using LectureNotes (by writing on the device and projecting the screen content for the audience) or a student who is using it for recording the lecture’s audio while taking handwritten notes during a lecture. However, it has many potential applications outside university, for instance in business or technology.
Its major target devices are tablets with Android 3.0 or later.
NOTE: Even though this app can be used on its own, it is mainly intended to serve as an extension for LectureNotes and is best used in conjunction with it. If you wish to record audio while taking handwritten notes, please launch LectureNotes and start audio recording there, the audio files will be stored within the corresponding notebook directory.
We would love to hear from you, please send feedback and feature requests to us by email (devel [a] acadoid.com). If you encounter a problem with the app, please email us and we will do our very best to fix it quickly.
* requires only minimal permissions and no internet connection (we do respect your privacy!)
* allows audio signals to be recorded and replayed
* allows lectures (and other audio signals) to be recorded in a synchronized fashion while taking handwritten notes using LectureNotes (requires LectureNotes to be installed)
* allows lectures (or other recorded audio signals) to be replayed in a synchronized fashion together with the handwritten notes taken using LectureNotes (requires LectureNotes to be installed)
LectureRecordings Apk Full
* several minor improvements
* searchable settings
* controls added to action bar
* replay and pause via headphone button added
* Russian and Japanese localization added (languages of the largest user proportions after English, German, Korean, Portuguese, Spanish, Italian, and French, other languages will follow in order of user proportion)
* Portuguese, Spanish, Italian, and French localization added
* Korean localization added