Camera Mod S8 – Bitrate & Settings [ROOT] 1.79 Apk Paid latest is a Tools Android app
Download last version Camera Mod S8 – Bitrate & Settings [ROOT] Apk Paid For Android with direct link
Camera Mod S8 – Bitrate & Settings [ROOT] is a Tools android app made by Sityware that you can install on your android devices an enjoy !
Samsung Galaxy S8 – Camera Mod
Devices with ROOT permissions only (SuperSU + Magisk)
Galaxy S8 models
Galaxy S7 models with ported roms**
* H265 / HEVC Mode
(** Nougat and above only **)
* QHD @ 60fps (2560×1440)
(** Exynos only **)
* 4K HDR
* Adjust photo Edge Sharpness + Noise settings
(** Exynos only **)
* Choose a custom Gallery to open images and videos e.g. QuickPic
* Custom Shutter Speeds. Increase more than 10 seconds.
* Focus Tracking for all modes – 4K / QHD / 1080p60
* Removes 4GB maximum video file size limit.
* Removes Time Limits for 4K / 1080p60
* Adjust video bitrates mbps.
* Adjust JPG quality settings including burst shots.
* Update Camera version to latest Samsung revision.
* Video Effects for modes – 4K / QHD
* Remove Low Battery Flash Limit at 15%.
Record button doesn’t work – Issue with Dual Sound Mod, flash or Magisk module.
Any other issues, try disabling your Magisk Modules for possible problems.
Updated with the latest Camera revision
Nougat 7.1.12 AQJ1 above / 7.0.93
Check your own Camera version – Settings > Applications > Camera
Telegram Support Group Link
JPG + JPG burst shots
To check video bitrates and JPG quality settings use the tools MediaInfo and JPGsnoop. Easily found from Google.
Only purchase if you have a samsung Galaxy S8 device that has ROOT permissions.
Camera Mod S8 – Bitrate & Settings [ROOT] Apk
1. Open Lucky Patcher, choose Rebuild & Install, select .apk, then tap install.
2. After installation, open up URET Patcher and tap on the Emulation tab. Turn on both switches, then tap Select Apps. De-Select all apps except Camera Mod S8. Save and exit URET.
3. Launch Camera Mod, you should see your camera being extracted. That means you’re all set. Enjoy
Launch Camera Mod S8, if you don’t see the app extracting your camera, you need to Force Stop Camera Mod S8, then clear the apps’ Data & Cache. Enjoy
* Compatibility fixes.